Assurant Renters Insurance
I purchased Renter Insurance with Assurant via Geico.I've had them for some years now.
A few days ago I went to the store and the bathroom mirror in my apartment had fallin from the wall crashed destroyed a custom make up holder with the make up in the box ruined glass everywhere. Assurant said they covered things falling but it had to be like a tree. I am like are you serious? I am paying for a personal content policy which is everything within the four walls.
I live in an apartment this should be covered!!!!! The adjuster and his supervisor were extremely rude. I wrote the CEO, VP and then went to Twitter and said i wont stop telling people until my claim is paid.
The VP of claims called me back and said your claim will not be paid so stop twitting.Sad.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude customer service
- None payment of claim
- Didnt fix the solution
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 9/23/16 my automobile was in an accident; which you can see by the photos was a total loss. In the meantime I took out a rental from HERTZ. I..."
- "I recently found out that one of Statefarm's so -called agents is having inappropriate discussions, texts with my husband. When I found this out I immediately go to the office..."
- "GEICO SUCKS......I WILL BE IN COURTS WITH THESE MORONS VERY SOON! THEY LIE, THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY, THEY DO NOT WANT TO PAY WHEN YOU HAVE AN ACCIDENT, OR WHEN..."
- "I earned 73,293 miles/points using my Sears Citi card this year which pays one pt/mile for every dollar spent. Last month I spent over $13,000 on my card, and paid..."
- "All I wanted is to buy a shoe, which cost 60 dollars, the representative said i gt 20 dollar discount for the card. I fell for it, today I REGRET that..."
- "RUN AWAY. DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE FAKE REVIEWS. This is one of the most dishonest and uncaring company i have ever dealt with. I'm shocked that such business practice..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."