1.2
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I am so upset to the point that I’m not sure if that I even want to keep my service T-Mobile. Let me explain.

About 2 or 3 years ago my phone started act really wired. It wasn’t allowing me to make calls or to call out, and there was no signal anywhere. Yes that sometimes happens and so I allowed it to go on for like an hour. I went to the closest T-Mobile and they told me that i had just ordered a phone through the insurance Assurant and that it was being shipped to my house in New York.

Well this would’ve all been fine except I am a Dallas Texas native born, raised, and still reside right here in Dallas Texas. I called Assurant and got the worst customer service rep I could ever get. She told me that yes it’s being shipped and that i had ordered it. I told this lady no i didn’t, and they finally found out it was fraudulent activity.

So ok things happen right. They were able to stop the phone and get my phone back on. Fast forward to about 5 days ago. A cruise line broke the screen of my phone, and i was reimbursed back for the actual cost of the phone.

Talk about excellent service right. So i call them and let them know i wanted to order a new phone. The guy was really nice he got me set up and then he realized something. He had charged my card for an open account that was made back 2 years ago.

I told him the story of how that was a fraudulent account and that it should never come up under my name again. He said well it stays in your file.....but I only authorized the card i didn’t charge it. All the while he was giving me his spill I checked my bank account and informed him he had indeed charged my card $175. He said no it was only an authorized.

I said no it was a charg, i could send it to you if you’d like. He said it should fall off in about 2 to 3 business days. Yes i get it i tell guest this all the Time so i go with it, but then he says ok it now going to allow you to put it in manually for the actual claim for the cracked screen and not the fraudulent one that was 3 years ago and still an open claim to my account that never should’ve been pulled up. I go the process and it charges me again right on the spot.

No I’m not rich homi quan and no racks on rack on racks, but i do know that if it’s an authorization then it will indeed be back on the card. So it’s the 4 day and both transactions post to my account( meaning to was no longer a pending transaction), so i give them a call. I tell the nice lady the entire story again by this point it didn’t matter who i talked to my voice was stern and yes a tiny bit upset. She did some work and said we have fixed it, but it will take 10 business days.

So waiting..... i just want asurion to know that they have made the last mistake with me and T-Mobile they are a refelection of you and so i really feel after everything is paid in full i might have to call it quits with them too if they don’t change companies. If you have an i phone go to your service provider and sign up through them or you can pay at any Apple store.

It’s so much better. So me and Assurant are done they will never get another dime from me, AND I DO KNOW THAT IF THIS MONEY NOT IN MY ACCOUNT WITHIN THE WEEK IM GOING TO CALL THEM WITH A LAWYER PRESENT, I REALLY SHOULD BE APPRASED IN THE MOST EMPATHETIC WAY, BUT I WILL GET MY $175 BACK FROM YOU WITH OR WITHOUT YOU!

Review about: Assurant Cell Phone Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments