Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I love how I have people calling me trying to sell me an extended warranty for a car that’s not even in my name and can’t even tell me how they have my information. Not to mention they hung up on me twice and the phone number that the woman tried to give me for the company wasn’t the correct one I’m very confused.

She verified my address and my personal email, who I only give out to a very few companies for specific reasons. Oh also I’ve been living at my new apartment for just over 6 months. Which I only get mail from my bank and spectrum...... so how do they have my address ?I want to meet the *** that put me on this call list because these people keep calling me when I’ve already asked them to remove me multiple times.

Yet they still have my information? Seems sketch. The witch I spoke to was Hailey. Who can’t do her *** job to save her life and can’t even explain what the warrantee entails.

She told me she was calling from Illinois yet she was calling from a Clearwater Florida area code that makes total sense....What makes it 10 times better is they want to call me on my off time but when I want to question them they hang up on me how convenient. What a Bunch of ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Assurant Customer Care.

Comments